Baby & Toddler
- Clams – (2 – 3 months) Newborn at home Education Program (Free)
- Little Pearls – (4 – 8 months)
- Pearls (8 months – 1.5 years)
- Anemone (1.5 – 2.5 years)
- Octopus (2.5 – 3.5 years)
All baby and toddler classes are run Tuesday to Friday between 8am – 3pm and Saturday 7am – 12pm.
Learn to Swim (Independent)
- Seahorse (3.0 – 3.5 years) Toddler transition
- Yabby, Crayfish, Crab (3.5 – 4.5 years)
- Seahorse – Crab classes run Tuesday to Friday between 8am – 3pm and Saturday 7am – 12pm (Some Crayfish / Crab classes available Saturday 12:15 – 3.30pm.
- Jellyfish, Penguins, Stingray, Barra (4.5 years – 6 years) (Prep / Year 1)
- Starfish, Turtles, Seals, Sharks, Dolphins & Platypus (6 years +)
- Jellyfish – Platypus classes run Tuesday to Friday 3pm – 6.30pm and Saturday 12pm – 4pm.
At certain times of the year some weekday morning times are available for Penguins, Stingray and Barra classes due to prep intake age.
We run private lessons for children through to adults. These lessons are one on one with an instructor and the child/adult.
Depending on the need there is two options for children 30 min private @ $40 or 45 min private @$50.
All adult privates are 45 mins @ $40.
Adult Learn to Swim
We run learn to swim classes for adults with a focus on relaxation in the water then progressing to stroke. We understand that adults can be quite anxious therefore our program caters for individual needs and progression. These classes run at our quiet times so that you can feel comfortable as the adult class is the only class running at that time with a maximum of 4 per class.
Tuesday and Thursday nights 6:30pm – 7:30pm (booking essential).